Driving Manufacturing Excellence Through the Institution of Best Practices
Compulink is a performance-based company, focused on continuous improvement in all practices and procedures. All processes and procedures comply with ISO 9001:2015 and AS9100 quality management system standards.
Compulink continuously measures daily business activities to include on-time delivery, quality, service levels, workmanship, efficiency, resources, documentation, and schedule to ensure consistent corporate wide performance to our customer.
Our philosophy is to drive manufacturing excellence through the institution of best practices, a dedication to continuous improvement and the incorporation of lean techniques that allow us to provide innovative solutions to customer problems at a reduced cost.
Customer Centric Business Approach
Our customer centric business approach provides customer support from new design through prototype, first article and manufacturing. Our years of industry experience will aid you in the transition of your design from concept to finished product. We often provide value-added recommendations for component selection, part substitution, tooling, and process improvements.
Our team will assist you throughout the design-to manufacture phase with on-site visits, design reviews, and validations. Upon completion of the design-to-manufacture phase we provide a comprehensive manufacturing support process and delivery system with program management-level oversight throughout all facets of the process.
Our prime business objective is to deliver excellent quality, responsive service, superior technical solutions, quality workmanship, on-time performance, and administrative accuracy.
Program Management Based
A program manager will be assigned to your account and is responsible for complete customer satisfaction. The program management process at Compulink entails a comprehensive oversight of the program from the customer design and development phase, to the delivery of the end-item-product. The core characteristics of our program management approach are:
- A complete comprehension of the customer’s requirements, specifications, contractual flow-downs, performance objectives and delivery attributes.
- Regularly scheduled program reviews to determine the health of the program and performance to quality, cost, and delivery metrics.
- Performance optimization across the program including, but not limited to, process improvements, lean initiatives, and cost reduction measures.
- Effective and consistent communications with the customer to mitigate potential program risk and ensure timely decision making for both parties.
Adding Value Through Cost Reduction and Reduced Lead Time
Compulink is committed to the reduction of lead time and program costs. In partnership with our customer base, we pass on cost-reductions achieved through component pricing process improvements, automation activities and efficiency improvements.
In concert with our suppliers and customer, we work to achieve stocking of long-lead components to reduce lead time. In addition, we offer just-in-time delivery, vendor managed inventory and bin replenishment programs to help reduce your product and inventory management costs.
Three Shifts, Working Around the Clock, Provides Flexible Production Capacity
Compulink is a service-oriented company that operates three shifts per day providing our customers flexible production capacity that is focused on meeting their delivery requirements. We have a well-trained, flexible work force which permits immediate response to variation in customer demand.
Compulink is an ISO 9001:2015 / AS9100:2016 certified manufacturer of high quality, build-to-print cables, and harnesses for commercial and military applications. We serve original equipment manufacturers nationwide with excellence in prototype fabrication, low rate initial and volume production.
- Compulink Division of kSARIA Founded in 1984
- Approximately 40,000 sq. ft. of manufacturing space
- Standby generators (Generac Power Systems 300/200 KW) at all manufacturing facilities)
- Over 300 employees
- Skilled team with hundreds of years of industry (Cable and Harness) experience
- One Stop Shop for all cable assembly requirements
- Prototype • 1st Article
- Low to High Volume Production
- Dedicated RFQ Response Team
- Early Supplier Involvement
- Technical Support Inside/Outside
- Stocking Programs (JIT, KanBan, POURS, VMI, Auto Replenishment)
- Specialized Packaging / Labeling
- Flexible Capacity – Production
QUALITY & CERTIFICATIONS