Cable Assemblies and Harnesses Electrical Testing
CABLE AND HARNESS
Cable Assemblies and Harnesses are 100% Electrically Tested For Continuity, Opens and Shorts
Compulink visually inspects and 100% electrically tests all cable assemblies with automated equipment prior to shipment. We have the hands-on knowledge and expertise to design test fixtures, test cables and mating adapters in-house to verify customer designated requirements. Years of experience have allowed us to develop automated test solutions for complex military cable assemblies, ground vehicle, military communications, and chassis harnesses.
Custom test fixture for military harness application
Compulink is a Certified UL and CSA Facility
All electrical testing is computerized, and we maintain accurate and traceable documentation down to operator level. All test inspectors are trained and certified to IPC/WHMA workmanship standards for cable and harness assembly. We are a certified UL and CSA facility.
100% electrically tested for continuity, opens and shorts.
- Hi-Pot Testing
- Cirris Signature® Level Testers
- Custom Mating Fixtures and Test Procedures
Automated Copper Test Equipment
- 32 Cirris Signature® Level Testers
- 8 Hi Pot Testers to 1500 VDC
- Vector Network Analyzer to 40GHz
- 5 Fluke Networks® DTX CableAnalyzer™ Series Testers
- 8 Fluke Networks® DSP CableAnalyzer™ Series Testers
- 9 Mantis Scopes with Networked Digital Photography
ELECTRICAL TESTING CAPABILITIES